Saturday, July 26, 2008

~Quilted Music Note Bag for Leah~


This one was so fun to make, the first one I quilted all over, & I really love the feel of it, a little thicker (more padded) & a nice feel to it when carried~
~Here's a close-up of some of the quilting~

...& my favorite part, (below) a big musical note on the back!

Here's a bit of a close-up on the note, but you can't really see the stitching...it makes me wanna pull out my guitar & write a song!

I originally made these for people to carry their music books to music lessons with, but anyone who loves music would enjoy carrying this anywhere, for any purpose, so I'm told by all those who saw it!
Here's the inside veiw, with some lovely, thick, almost burlap (but soft as butter!) fabric I found to line it with (there's a close up of it further down on a previous post, inside another music bag.)
There's also a close-up of the leaf-like stitching along the insides in the previous post...
This one has been adopted, & here's a picture of it with it's new mama!
{Hi, Leah! My most faithful Blog supporter & encourager!}

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

truly wonderful what kind of sewing machine do u have wonderful

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I love everything that I've seen! How much are you asking for them?
Leah

~Anastazia~ said...

Hi, Melodie! It's a Singer (that's all I know, Lol!) & I love it, got it for half it's usual price at costco, it has LOTS of features, & special quilting stitches! Even does letters! I LOVE it, I've only had old machines from freecycle that never worked properly until now, so now I can really get going on it!
& Hi, Leah! *waving*
Not totally sureon prices yet, I think I have one sold (one of the ones with the orange inside, not sure which one yet, waiting to hear back) & I've got a bunch more almost done...e-mail me off here & we can talk about it, if you're interested,k?
stazia@telus.net
~Anastazia~