Friday, July 25, 2008

~The Blue Black Music Bag~


This is one of my favorites...I didn't do quilting on it, & it isn't overly padded...it's light, yet sturdy!
The back is all music fabric...

Here's a close-up, but it still doesn't show it as beautiful as it really is! This is a top-quality quilting fabric, nice feel & look, & soft to the touch!

And I really LOVE the feel & density of the inside liner fabric!
The picture doesn't do it justice! (Wish I had a better camera!)
It's almost silky, but thick, almost like upholstery fabric...
...or like nice pillows for the couch! & I love the design on it, isn't it sweet?

I was tempted to keep it for my own!

.......it's big enough to carry music books to lessons, but also good for the library, a little grocery trip (would fold up quite small) or just as a little purse!

It's now living with Robyn, from RawFu,
& arrived (unbeknownst to me!) on her birthday!
Send me a picture of you with it, Robyn!

No comments: