Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Strawberry Canvas Bag, so yummy & sweet!

This is my new favorite fabric lately!
Here's a close-up, but it's a little blurry,
& pinker in this picture than it really is!
It's actually a nice rich red!

It's a lovely thick canvas cotton covered in luscious strawberries!
I got as much as I could afford, & this is the first bag I've made with it so far~

I love the depth of the inside pocket, {10 inches!}
which has a natural frayed edge,
secured with green leaf stitching along the edge of the pocket~
The same leaf stitching secures the bag all the way around, & triple secures the handles~

Hannah's holding it open a little here, but it actually hangs closed nicely!
The inside fabric is a really soft, lovely light green cotton
with just enough red in it to pick up & bring out the strawberries~

Here's a close-up of some of the stitching, on the edges, & the handles...
There's more of these coming, they'll all be unique, & I'll post pics as they're created!
If you'ld like to adopt one, & promise to give it a loving home,
get in touch with me at http://Anastazia@etsy.com

No comments: