Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Homeless Lilac & Fruit Bag

I found my favorite lilac fabric & decided to make a little bag...it's so sweet I want to keep it for myself, but it whispered to me that it's looking for someone really special to adopt it...are you able to give it a good home? It has Lilacs on one side, sweet & yummy fruit on the other!
I put two outside pockets on the lilac side,
with leaf stiching down the middle to divide the pocket...
This fruit fabric is sooo yummy, (& brighter than the pics show!) a high quality quilting fabric, (as is the lilac fabric, too, actually!) & great for raw foodists, vegans, vegetarians, & fruit lovers of all persuasions to carry as a visual reminder to make healthy food choices as you carry this through your day!
Here's Hannah carrying it for you, after trying to convince me to let her adopt it herself!

There's also an inside pocket that's nice & deep (6.5 inches)...
...the outside of it is the fruit, the inside of it is a nice rough, thick, soft purple...
...the handles are triple reinforced, & all seams are double-stitched to last forever!
{OK, not quite forever, but for a loooooooooooooooooooong time!}
The stitches kinda look like scribbles here, but really, they're a string of leaves!
Here's Hannah modelling it for me, at almost Midnight when she shoulda been in bed!
If you'ld like to give this sweet little purse a loving home, contact me for adoption info~

No comments: