Wednesday, February 17, 2010

~More of my Latest Creations~

This was for sale for a little while before Christmas on my Etsy site, but I was led to give it to my sis & her hubby & their empty walls instead! I think it's definately one of my favorites!
































This one (above & below) was given to Shannon, one of my best friends in the whole world..
...just a fun little wall hanging for a Willie Nelson fan...
(I made her a bag to go with it, too...pics  in another post below somewhere...)
Here's a close-up of the lopsided words...

















I really love this particular music fabric, & the way it looks on the inside and outside of a bag...gotta make one of these for myself one day!
(When I finish my friend's quilt...& some wall hangings..& about 20 half-done bags!
& ONE day I'll get to my purple quilt I long to make & sleep under!)


























This is a set of three little bags that went to some sisters from our old church in Kamloops~

















Well, that's all for now, but I'm FINALLY back to sewing, after my trip to the coast...I have a BUNCH of new projects planned, & am eager to finish my waiting projects ASAP so I can get on with all my new ideas!
Do something creative today, in honor of the Creator & all the beauty He's placed in the world! Thanks 4 visiting!

No comments: