Wednesday, October 29, 2008

~Kid's Kitty purse with stitch sampler on the back~


One of Hannah's favorites, cuz she absalutely LOVES kitties!
This little purse measures nine & a half inches across & eight inches high~
& the quilted strap is 31 & a half inches long.

The inside, colorful & fun little kitties everywhere, with a nice-sized pocket!

I was exploring the different stitches my sewing machine can do!
All the stitching on this bag (& numerous other ones I've made)
is done with a high quality multi-colored quilting thread,
& all my seams are double-stitched, & all my bag handles triple-stitched!

We found just the right button,
a star to bring out the stars in the fabric...

It's on it's way across the sea,
but I could be purrrrrrrrsuaded to make another sweet kitty purse!
http://Anastazia@etsy.com

No comments: